Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Class 3 have been learning about the Bronze Age as part of their topic work. They were set the challenge to create their own Bronze Age house. They were asked to either draw a picture of a Bronze Age house and label it or to make their own model house.
The children went on to explain how they made their houses and the similarities and differences of a Bronze Age house and Stone Age house.
Below are examples of the children's houses.
What an amazing workshop! We were so lucky to be visited by the Northampton Shoe Museum, where we got to experience the process of making a shoe! It is fantastic to explore our local history and we are looking forward to making our own.
Class 3 Updates
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks