Welcome to our Class 3 page!
As a class, we explored the term conflict and how this applies to the Romans. We then explored the roles and requirements of a Roman soldier and how the Roman army were organised.
Following this, we teamed up into different Roman infantry and explored the different formations and purposes for them in battle.
The children in class 3 demonstrated exemplorary behaviour during our trip to Yardley Arts. They were polite and showed genuine interest to all the artists. The girls took a special liking to the jewellery! Well done class 3!
Class 3 Updates
- Platinum Jubilee Flag Dance
- Class 3 Hockey Success
- Poetry Day
- Science Morning - Biscuit Dunking experiment
- Class 3 Number Day
- Our trip to Northampton Museum
- Our Roman Battle!
- Yardley Arts School Visit
- Garden Area
- School Council
- Our Class Book - Fortunately the Milk
- Sensory Cafe
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
Class 3 Weblinks