Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Today we learnt about our class poem - Topsey turvey World by William Brighty Rands. We had fun exploring the different aspects of a poem and creating our own Topsy Turvey Rhymes. Then we had the challenge to memorise it before performing in assembly. The children were amazing at remembering all their lines and singing the chorus to the tune of Baa-Baa Black sheep!
For science morning, the children were asked to decide which of the biscuits would be the best dunker and then they carried out a test to prove their assumption right or wrong. The winner was the Rich Tea, followed closely by the Jamy Dodger!
Class 3 Updates
- Platinum Jubilee Flag Dance
- Class 3 Hockey Success
- Poetry Day
- Science Morning - Biscuit Dunking experiment
- Class 3 Number Day
- Our trip to Northampton Museum
- Our Roman Battle!
- Yardley Arts School Visit
- Garden Area
- School Council
- Our Class Book - Fortunately the Milk
- Sensory Cafe
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
Class 3 Weblinks