Welcome to our Class 3 page!
This week, we have welcomed back the Year 3 children for the week.
The marquee has been split into two rooms and is now the Nursery classroom and Year 3 classroom. The Nursery children are learning all about Pirates and the Year 3 children are learning about Ancient Egypt.
The school is starting to fill up and each classroom now has a year group bubble in it.
The Year 6 children are back in school for their last few weeks of primary school and are using the hall as their classroom.
We have welcomed back some of the Year 4 children this week.
These children are in their own family group in our temporary classroom in the marquee on the field.
They will be learning about the world this week focusing on Egypt.
Class 3 Updates
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks