Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Class 3 had lots of fun investigating multiplication on number day. They all worked brilliantly as a team!
Our topic this term is 'The Shoemaker' and this week Class 3 went on a trip to the Northampton Museum. We admired the vast collection of shoes, learning about the different varieties and their histories. We had fun trying them on and were even able to design our own. We had a special hands-on lesson regarding the different purposes of shoes throughout the years.
After lunch we ventured upstairs to learn about the history of Northamptonshire through the ages and finally before heading back to school we took a trip to the Guildhall to view the various statues from Northampton's past. We used a map to find the different human features in the town and talked about how this was different from our walk around Yardley, even down to the type of brick!
Class 3 Updates
- Platinum Jubilee Flag Dance
- Class 3 Hockey Success
- Poetry Day
- Science Morning - Biscuit Dunking experiment
- Class 3 Number Day
- Our trip to Northampton Museum
- Our Roman Battle!
- Yardley Arts School Visit
- Garden Area
- School Council
- Our Class Book - Fortunately the Milk
- Sensory Cafe
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
Class 3 Weblinks