Welcome to our Class 2 page!
This week, Class 2 visited Yardley Arts to explore a range of artist’s work. The children were fascinated by the different materials, media and ideas that the artists had used. We were blown away by the thought provoking questions the children asked!
This term, we are going to be looking at lots of famous artists as part of our topic, 'Art Through the Ages'. So far we have discovered artists Leonardo Da Vinci and Rembrandt and we have had a go at drawing our own self portraits in the style of these. We have worked on how to use a range of media such as paints and oil pastels as well as mixing different colours, making patterns and textures. Have a look at our self portraits below!
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!