Welcome to our Class 2 page!
Class 2 had a wonderful time at Irchester Park where we worked on our map skills and orienteering. This has helped us expand the knowledge we have learned so far with this topic. The children enjoyed finding different compass points and clues to solve a challenge. We also drew maps, built homes for a bear and followed compass points in order to find more clues around the park.
Class 2 had a wonderful day on Number Day last Friday. The children enjoyed dressing up as different digits and playing a range of games including a number themed quiz. The children also created their own dart board where they had to throw a ball at it and add up their score.
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Hamerton Zoo
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!