Welcome to our Class 2 page!
This term, we are going to be looking at lots of famous artists as part of our topic, 'Art Through the Ages'. So far we have discovered artists Leonardo Da Vinci and Rembrandt and we have had a go at drawing our own self portraits in the style of these. We have worked on how to use a range of media such as paints and oil pastels as well as mixing different colours, making patterns and textures. Have a look at our self portraits below!
To mark the end of our café, Class 2 prepared and made an Indian meal to enjoy as a class. They put all their chopping, peeling and presentation skills into practice in order to create a banana and strawberry smoothie, Naan bread and a vegetable curry. The children laid the tables and put out their menus and placemats. We had a great time too!
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Hamerton Zoo
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!