Welcome to our Class 2 page!
As a school, we practised a selection of poems in assembly as part of National Poetry Day. Class 2 performed ‘Scissors’ by Alan Ahlberg. The children performed it beautifully and took a verse each. Well done Class 2!
For our whole school science investigation, we had to find out which biscuit was the best dunker. We decided on the criteria for the best dunker and chose to dunk each biscuit 10 times into warm water. The children had create fun doing this, and we found out that the Jammy Dodger was the best.
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Hamerton Zoo
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!