Welcome to our Class 2 page!
As part of our art afternoon, we focused on the book 'Can I build another me?'. The book explores how we are all individual and unique and how it is important to have our own likes and dislikes. This lead us nicely to look at the artist Vincent Van Gough who has painted a variety of trees using different media. The children created their own trees inspired by our artist using leaves and sticks, oil pastels and paints. The children also practised making different tones of the colour green using white to make lighter tones and black to make darker tones. We had lots of fun!
The link below shows the Year 1 and Year 2 Curriculum video. Question and Answers to follow.
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Hamerton Zoo
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!