Welcome to our Class 3 page!
“Wow! What a super Federation Day. We explored lots of different mediums of art, linking to the books, ‘Can I build another me?’ and ‘The colour monster’. We then used the aspects of the personalised Tree and the colour feelings throughout our day. At the end, we Zoomed across to Denton to show each other what we had done!
Year 3 have been learning outside this afternoon! They played a maths game called "Bishop's Move."
The children split into two teams. One group were the black counters and went one side of the board and the other group were the white counters and went the other side. The aim of the game was for the counters to get to the other side of the board. They could only move diagonally. Just like a bishop in Chess.
The only rules were not to jump over another counter or land on a space that another counter was already on!
Class 3 Updates
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks