Welcome to our Class 2 page!
To mark the end of our café, Class 2 prepared and made an Indian meal to enjoy as a class. They put all their chopping, peeling and presentation skills into practice in order to create a banana and strawberry smoothie, Naan bread and a vegetable curry. The children laid the tables and put out their menus and placemats. We had a great time too!
Class 2 had a wonderful morning learning lots of Indian dance moves in order to create a super dance routine. The children learned what the different hand movements represented and then put them together with the music. Learning this dance has linked superbly with our topic 'Food, Glorious Food!' as we have been comparing the United Kingdom and Yardley Hastings with New Deli and a small village called Chemakolli in India.
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!