Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Children from class 3 took part in a Dodgeball tournament held at a local sports hall. They competed superbly against a number of other schools, showing a fantastic sporting attitude throughout. Overall, the team finished 2nd and represented the schools wonderfully well. Super job!
Mr SIngh from the Gurdwara in Northampton spoke to Class 3 about what it means to be Sikh.
We discussed the values of equality, service to others and gratefulness and how we could show these in our day to day lives.
We also learnt about things that are special to Sikhs such as the Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple of Amritsar), the Khanda (symbol of the Sikh faith), the Guru Granth Sahib (holy book) and the fact that Sikh means "seeker of truth".
We enjoyed Mr Singh's visit which was a great start to our Sikh topic on RE this term.
Class 3 Updates
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks