Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Wow! Class 3 enjoyed another trip across to Yardley Arts to visit the art gallery that is on at the moment. The children showed their mature knowledge of art as we toured around the centre, it was a joy to see. Behaviour was of course impeccable and they did the school proud. We have now been inspired to create some more artistic pieces of our own over the coming weeks, linking it to our learning of mountains and volcanoes!
The children have worked so hard this week to put on an Indian Café for their families and the community. They have all participated in the event, from planning what they wanted to do, to making the decorations and then making and serving the meals. The children all spent time learning their roles and responsibilities and took great pride in their work. They did a wonderful job making the food and put on a very professional performance, and they should be very proud of themselves.
Class 3 Updates
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks