Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Wow! Excellent first full week back into school Class 3. I have been really impressed by the Year 4's and how they have helped their new classmates to settle into the class. I have also been impressed by the wonderful attitude of the Year 3's, who are so keen to learn. Exploring the world and then zooming in to Italy has been a joy, and we now move to volcanoes and the deadly Mount Vesuvius. Watch this space....
Wow! Class 3 enjoyed another trip across to Yardley Arts to visit the art gallery that is on at the moment. The children showed their mature knowledge of art as we toured around the centre, it was a joy to see. Behaviour was of course impeccable and they did the school proud. We have now been inspired to create some more artistic pieces of our own over the coming weeks, linking it to our learning of mountains and volcanoes!
Class 3 Updates
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks