Welcome to our Class 3 page!
The children have been working hard to create their very own Roman clay pots. They began by exploring Roman civilisation, focussing on their household items. They then concentrated this on the pots, where the children developed their sketching skills to create their own design. Following that, they used clay to replicate their pot designs, which look excellent. Well done!
Over the recent weeks, we have been exploring the Romans and their military formation. The children used their shields to find out how the Romans organised themselves in battle, and why they were so successful (most of the time!).
Class 3 Updates
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks