Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Wow! What a brilliant Zumba performance by Class 3 to the school, friends and family. The children have been working really hard over the last few weeks to put this all together and the energy and enjoyment was clear to see! As always, the Zumba assembly was a real treat. Well done all.
Today we have digitally collaborated with Year 3 and 4 in our Federation. We played an interactive game of risk using skype, linking to our topic of the Romans, where we were the Celts and they were the Romans. We then invaded a country at a time, and we had to answer a question about our learning to conquer the land. It was super fun and very exciting to see our friends on the screen. We ended up drawing and sharing Europe between us.
Class 3 Updates
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks