Welcome to our Class 2 page!
Class 2 had a wonderful day on Number Day last Friday. The children enjoyed dressing up as different digits and playing a range of games including a number themed quiz. The children also created their own dart board where they had to throw a ball at it and add up their score.
In order to celebrate the end of our topic, 'Art Through the Ages', Class 2 held their own gallery to showcase all of the amazing artwork they had created this term. We have absolutely loved this topic, and we have learned lots about a range of artists including Leonardo Da Vinci, Renoir, Van Gogh, Picasso, Lichtenstein, Frida Kahlo and Andy Warhol. We have been so proud of much the children have progressed within this topic and how knowledge you all are. Well done Class 2!
Help for Parents
Class 2 Updates
- Funky Fruit Salads!
- Jubilee Day and Global Week!
- Football Tops
- Poetry Day!
- Whole School Science Investigation
- Class 2's Trip to Irchester Park!
- Number Day
- Class Two's Art Gallery
- Our Trip to Yardley Arts!
- Our New Topic: Art Through the Ages!
- Class 2’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ Café!
- Indian Dancing Masterclass!
- The Great Fire of London!
- Tremendous Transport - How to board an aeroplane!
- Tremendous Transport!
- Amazing Art!
- Class 2 Curriculum Information
- Welcome Back Year 2!