Welcome to our Class 3 page!
The link below shows the Year 3 and Year 4 Curriculum video. Question and Answers to follow.
“Wow! What a super Federation Day. We explored lots of different mediums of art, linking to the books, ‘Can I build another me?’ and ‘The colour monster’. We then used the aspects of the personalised Tree and the colour feelings throughout our day. At the end, we Zoomed across to Denton to show each other what we had done!
Class 3 Updates
- Platinum Jubilee Flag Dance
- Class 3 Hockey Success
- Poetry Day
- Science Morning - Biscuit Dunking experiment
- Class 3 Number Day
- Our trip to Northampton Museum
- Our Roman Battle!
- Yardley Arts School Visit
- Garden Area
- School Council
- Our Class Book - Fortunately the Milk
- Sensory Cafe
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
Class 3 Weblinks