Welcome to our Class 3 page!
Wow, super investigating by Class 3 today....We practically investigated the Nile and its purpose. Looking back at the Ancient Egyptians to the modern day and the place the Nile has in society. We explored how the Ancient Egyptians used the Nile and the part it played and explored how dependent they were on it. We also looked at the journey of the Nile and developed our understanding of where it originated and the countries that it impacts.
We have been in a competition to see which team could grow the largest plant! They had to choose the conditions for their plant based on their learning. They had to look after it and record how much it was growing. Below are some of the entries.
Class 3 Updates
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Outdoor Maths!!!
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
- Welcome back to our new family group!
- Bronze Age House Creations
- Shoe Workshop - March
- Shoe Museum Visit - February
- Shared Write
- Brilliant Bodies - January
- Drama Club Performance
- Zumba Assembly Class 3
- Class 3 - Digital Federation Day - November
- Roman Pottery - October
- Roman Formation - October
- Class 3's First Week Back
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts
- Class 3 Cafe
- Story Writing
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Sikh Workshop
- Class 3's visit to Yardley Arts.
- Exploring Anglo-Saxons
- Our trip to Piddington!
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- 5,4,3,2,1 Blast Off!
- Ashby Cluster Hockey Tournament 2018
- Our Lace Making and Spinning Sessions
- Holdenby House Visit!
- Planet Earth: Oxford Edition!
- Game, set and match!
- Catch of the day!
- Class 3 Curriculum Overview & Weekly Tasks
Class 3 Weblinks