Welcome to our Class 3 page!
A child in Class 3 taught himself a fantastic flag dance in honour of the Platinum Jubilee. The pictures below are just a fragment of his creativity and hard work.
It was a successful day for 6 of the children in Class 3 yesterday after they won the district Hockey finals, competing against 5 other primary schools. They won 3-0, 3-0, 3-0, 5-2 and had a close match scoring 1-1 with Cogenhoe.
The children developed a ‘fruit’ based code which they used to guide and direct each other during the games. This proved effective at both securing the wins and confusing the other teams! The codes were: Apple = mark other player. Banana = back in position. Strawberry = stick down. Orange = tackle. Bruised Lemon = someone is hurt. Coconut = nearly! Mango = win/victory
They reflected on their previous games and applied their school SMART values to improve their play – working as a team to pass the ball, saying well done to the other schools they played against and clapping the other teams after their games.
Well done Class 3!
Class 3 Updates
- Platinum Jubilee Flag Dance
- Class 3 Hockey Success
- Poetry Day
- Science Morning - Biscuit Dunking experiment
- Class 3 Number Day
- Our trip to Northampton Museum
- Our Roman Battle!
- Yardley Arts School Visit
- Garden Area
- School Council
- Our Class Book - Fortunately the Milk
- Sensory Cafe
- Super Investigating of Ancient Egypt
- Plant Growing Competition
- Class 3 Curriculum Information
- Art in Class 3 on Federation Day
- Welcome back to the Year 3's.
Class 3 Weblinks